Items 1-24 of 64
Equip your camp kitchen with high-quality cookware, dinnerware, coolers, stoves, grills, fuels and utensils. We have everything you need for cooking delicious meals at the campsite, cabin or beach.
Choose cookware and dinnerware designed for the demands of camping and outdoor use.
- Cookware: Pots, pans and kettles made of aluminum, stainless steel, hard-anodized aluminum or titanium. Lightweight and durable.
- Dinnerware: Plates, bowls, mugs and utensils made of plastic, stainless steel or titanium. Unbreakable for outdoor meals.
- Cookware Sets: Convenient all-in-one sets with pots, pans, lids and cooking utensils. Great value for full camp kitchens.
- Camp Ovens: Portable ovens and cooking surfaces for baking on the campfire or grill.
Keep food and drinks cold and fresh for days with high-performance coolers.
- Hard Coolers: Rugged, insulated hard-sided coolers in sizes from personal lunch coolers up to 120+ quart multi-day models.
- Soft Coolers: Lightweight soft coolers with insulation and waterproof lining. Compact and easy to carry.
- Electric Coolers: Coolers with built-in compressors run off your car or a portable power station.
Reliable stoves and grills to cook up meals at your campsite or on the trail.
- Backpacking Stoves: Lightweight canister and liquid fuel stoves for minimalist cooking on the trail.
- Camping Stoves: Propane-fueled stoves provide plenty of power for group camping. Many have two or more burners.
- Portable Grills: Transportable charcoal and propane grills designed for the campsite.
- Fuels & Igniters: Match lites, propane cylinders, isobutane-propane canisters and more to fire up your camping stove or grill.
Equip your camp kitchen with handy utensils and prep tools.
- Utensils: Forks, knives, spoons, spatulas, tongs and other essential eating and cooking utensils.
- Cutting boards: Portable boards give you a durable, hygienic prep surface anywhere.
- Knives: Sharp folding and fixed blade knives make meal prep a breeze.
- Camp sinks: Roll-up sinks with integrated water storage containers and hoses.
- Tableware: Plates, bowls, mugs, glasses and other dishware designed for outdoor use.
How to Choose Camp Kitchen Gear
Consider the following when shopping for camp cooking equipment:
- Group Size: Will you primarily be cooking solo or for a large group? Size your gear accordingly.
- Portability: Backpackers need lightweight, packable items. Car campers can bring bigger, heavier gear.
- Durability: Look for sturdy construction and materials that can handle years of outdoor use.
- Ease of Cleaning: Opt for nonstick cookware and smooth dishware that's easy to clean without soap.
- Weather Resistance: Block wind and rain with enclosed cookstoves, tableside windscreens and waterproof coolers.
- Food Storage: Keep food secured from animals. Look for lockable coolers and odor-proof bags.
- Fire Safety: Check local regulations on campfires. Have backup stove fuels and alternative cooking options.
Top Camp Cooking Brands
Shop leading outdoor brands like Jetboil, Coleman, YETI, Snow Peak, Stanley and more. Rely on gear designed specifically for cooking in the outdoors. Our camping and backpacking experts help you select the right cookware, dinnerware, stoves, coolers and utensils to cook up delicious meals at your camp kitchen.
Equip your next adventure with everything you need for cooking and dining in the outdoors. Discover our wide selection of Camp Kitchen gear.