- Large shade: Different shade area for different use (60+ square ft. to 76+ square ft.). Large enough to cover table, chairs, coolers, kids and pets alike to shield from sun, rain, and wind.
- Durable: Rip stop 210T polyester fabric. Better quality. Air vents in the peak allowed upward breezes to flow through. Large side mesh window provides ample ventilation.
- Multi-purpose: The awning can be tied to the vehicle, SUV, MPV, truck, hatchback and sedan, and used as a gazebo. With steel poles, it can also serve as a ground shelter. Larger space, more stable structure, more suitable for boating, camping, car traveling, sport events, and festivals.
- Waterproof: The fabric is 210T polyester with 1500 mm PU coating or 150D Oxford, PU waterproof rated:2000mm, which is abrasion and water-resistance, seams with waterproof adhesive structure provides better protection against wind and rain.
- Easy to set up: No tools needed! The tent is easy to open or fold in two minutes when you need to use it at anytime. Simple design can help you save much time.
- 1 × Flysheet
- 2 × Steel Poles
- 3 × Fiberglass Poles
- 2 × Guy Ropes
- 2 × Bungees
- 4 × Aluminum Nails
- 1 × Handbag
Could I attach this to the popup camper in place of an awning?
Yes. It must of course be attached via bungees or velcro straps or magnets if a metal surface is available on your camper.I use it against my Astro van, attaching it to the roof rack.
Will this work with a truck?
It can work with a truck. Each end has a grommet that can be used to pin that side to the top of aan SUV or pickup truck using elastic straps.I use moving blankets from Harbor freight to protect my paint job. the other end can be setup with poles or directly into the ground.
I sometimes setup from the side of my SUV if there is too much cross wind. The SUV block out heavy crosswind. You can also setup on all four poles as a standalone shade.
Can the poles be attached to any corner? For example, can you put the long side attached to a vehicle, and project out the narrower side?
Yes.There are places on every corner to insert poles or for connecting a rope to your camper.
Can you close your hatch on your vehicle when it is deployed?
Yes, because it mounts over the roof of your vehicle.It works on my Trans Connect van with two doors that open out and on my daughters Jeep with a hatch that opens up.
Would this work for a Jeep Sahara?
This will fit any vehicle! I place it on the back of my Ford Transit Connect van, and when my daughter joins me we put the other end (without the poles) over the back of her Jeep,so we have a cozy little "room" between our two vehicles.
Tip: when it's raining, we attach shower curtains along each long side to create a waterproof shelter.