ATEPA 3D super comfortable portable inflatable Camping Mattress Pads
This item ships for FREE!
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【Light And Comfortable】This sleeping pad is designed with 23 unique stretch patterns and a 3D sidewall so that you can enjoy positions that fit your own preferences while using the pad. The design of places that fit people's back, side or belly can provide you with enough support needed and bring you with comfortable experience. This product is suitable for outdoor camping, backpacking, travelling and overnight guests.
- 【Durability】The pad is made up of 240T spring sub-woven fabric that fits TPU, which is waterproof, tear-resistant, and highly durable. The 8.5cm thick 3D side wall ribbed design ensures that you will not feel jagged rocks or uneven ground below the pad, providing you with ultimate comfort at the night.
- 【Aerated Mattress】A TPU safe air nozzle is equipped to inflate or deflate the mattress, and an airbag is contained to inflate the mattress at a quick speed. No air pump is needed to inflate or deflate the product. 2 patches are accompanied with this sleeping pad to help you repair the product after accidental damages or emergencies.
- 【Guarantee】This sleeping pad was designed by experienced engineers and is made of high-quality materials. We value the user experience. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact customer service.
【Easy Inflation and Deflation】 Use an inflatable bag to inflate in just one minute. Just uncap the valve, roll it up and you're done. (only three seconds).
- Inflatable to L76.8''x W26.0''x H3.3'' in size
- Deflatabe to 10.2''x 5.9''x 5.9''in size
- Weight:3.09 lbs/1.4kg,3.3" thick
- Outer fabric: 100% polyester 240T Chun Yafang fabric TPU coating
- Air nozzle: TPU safety nozzle
- Carrying bag: 150D Oxford bag
Is it washable?
Not machine washable, but would recommend wiping with a cloth.
Is the material slippery? Is a sleeping bag likely to slip off?
Somewhat slippery if you have synthetic or nylon sleeping bag. Cloth fabric you'll be fine.
I need a pad that doesn't soak up moisture from the condensation in a tent in a cold-weather camping situation. How is this one?
Works great and water is not a problem.
How durable is this? Will it be okay with my dog walking/sleeping on it?
Yes it seems very durable.
How noisy is this airbed when people move around? Is there a coating that reduces the amount of sound that comes from the plastic?
It makes no noise and people can enjoy the comfort and cosy environment brought by this product!