- 【Premium Down Sleeping Bag】The backpacking sleeping bag is composed of ultralight 650FP white duck down 90/10 filling, it got nature's best light insulator with the highest warmth-to-weight ratio to fight against cold weather. The product is filled with a vertical lining structure, which the feathers are more fluffy and can keep you warm and insulated all night long. The extreme limit for this sleeping bag is -4℉/-20℃, Lower Limit (men) is 25℉/-4℃, and Comfort Limit (women) is 34℉/1℃. You can use the 4 season sleeping bag from spring, summer, fall to early winter.
- 【Packs Down Tiny--Easy to Carry】The size of the roomy 0-degree ultralight sleeping bag is 190x75cm/74.8x29.5in, only weight 2.2lbs(1.0kg). The packed size is 35ⅹø18cm/(13.8ⅹø7.1in). So, you don’t need to worry about whether it fits in your backpack or not. Overall, this product is suitable for all-weather backpacking adventures.
- 【Game Changer--Convenience Zipper】Across the body anti-snag zipper design, it provides space for your legs and feet to feel relaxed in warmer weather. It is great for regulating heat. The zipper is doubled tabbed so you can zip up from the inside as well as outside. You Can even walk while still in the sleeping bag if you wanted or needed.
- 【Friendly-user Design--Give You Comfy Sleep】 Keeping your head and feet warm is the key to remaining warm, so we add more feathers to these parts. The inverted trapezoidal design provides more space and comfort for your feet. Inside pocket can safely store your flashlight, wallet, keys, watch and other things. A draft collar, snag-free velcro, drawstring, horizontal baffles are established to work together and minimize heat loss.
- 【Soft & Cozy Sleeping Bag】This sleeping bag is made of the best quality soft 15D ripstop shell to prevent down loss and protects against wet weather. The addition of a storage bag will keep the sleeping bag puffy.
Most standard sleeping bags have TWO temperature scales:
① Low temperature: Refers to the lowest and highest temperature the sleeping pad can hold. This only indicates that you can survive at such a temperature in the sleeping bag, but it does not mean that you can fall asleep under such circumstances, it depends on the different physiques for different people. Overall, we do not recommend using the sleeping bag below or above this temperature range.
②Comfortable temperature: Refers to the ideal temperature for comfortable use of the sleeping bag. At this temperature, people can fall asleep very comfortably, without being unable to sleep because of external factors.
It should be noted that the comfortable temperature is only a relative concept. The temperature range listed above is only based on lab tests and field experiments by brander research institutions. You can only use this data as a reference as each person’s body condition is different and the external environment in using the product is also different. Generally, everyone can withstand different temperatures. For every sleeping bag, we suggest every user use them in the suggested comfortable temperature range.
Will there be terrible smells?
No, By cleaning it after using it every time, there will be absolutely no smells.
Is it easy to place back into the carrying bag?
If you roll up the sleeping bag tightly it is easy to stuff it back into the carrying bag.