- 【Features】The ultralight duck down sleeping bag only weighs 1.1lbs(0.5kg), Measures 74.8" x 29.5".
- 【Texture】The sleeping bag is filled with 650FP 90/10 white duck down 300g, nature's best light insulator with the highest warmth-to-weight ratio to beat the cold weather and provide you with a comfortable camping experience.
- 【Advanced Design】This product is designed with vertical lining structure, let the feathers become more fluffy, and also keep you warm and insulated throughout the night. An adjustable drawstring on the sleeping pad will keep your head warmer even in extreme conditions.
- 【Suitable Temperature】The rated temperature is 27℉/-3℃ ~ 54℉/12℃. Comfort temperature is 45℉/7℃ ~ 54℉/12℃.
- 【Ripstop and waterproof】This product is made with high quality soft 15D ripstop shell to prevent down loss and protects against wet weather.
- 【Anti-snag two-way zipper】The compactable down sleeping bag is designed with high durability. The reinforced 3#YKK zipper is smoother and better than an ordinary zipper. Full-length zipper webbing protects against snags.
- 【Combination】Two single rectangular sleeping bags can be zipped together to make a double sleeping bag, which is suitable for two people to sleep with comfortable experiences.
- 【Multifunctional】It can be fully opened to be a blanket for travel, picnic, or watching sports. And it's useful for camping, hiking, backpacking, travelling, sleepovers, family visits.
1 x down sleeping bag
1 x compression sack
Most standard sleeping bags have TWO temperature scales:
① Low temperature: Refers to the lowest and highest temperature the sleeping pad can hold. This only indicates that you can survive at such a temperature in the sleeping bag, but it does not mean that you can fall asleep under such circumstances, it depends on the different physiques for different people. Overall, we do not recommend using the sleeping bag below or above this temperature range.
②Comfortable temperature: Refers to the ideal temperature for comfortable use of the sleeping bag. At this temperature, people can fall asleep very comfortably, without being unable to sleep because of external factors.
It should be noted that the comfortable temperature is only a relative concept. The temperature range listed above is only based on lab tests and field experiments by brander research institutions. You can only use this data as a reference as each person’s body condition is different and the external environment in using the product is also different. Generally, everyone can withstand different temperatures. For every sleeping bag, we suggest every user use them in the suggested comfortable temperature range.
Will there be terrible smells?
No, By cleaning it after using it every time, there will be absolutely no smells.
Is it easy to place back into the carrying bag?
If you roll up the sleeping bag tightly it is easy to stuff it back into the carrying bag.