Backpacking Multi-purpose Outdoor Cookware
- Food-grade Material--Give You Healthy Life: The camping cookware mess kit is made of safe, non-toxic aluminum with non-stick coating for easy cleaning. Hard-anodized aluminum provides fast heating, high temperature resistant, corrosion-resistant, built to last. Heat-resistant handles to keep your fingers safe from the heat. Secure and anti-scald. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic, etc.
- Complete Family Cookware Sets: Our backpacking cooking set includes 2 pots with lids(2.6 L & 1.6 L),1 frying pan(1.3 L), 1 kettle(1 L),4 BPA -free bowls,2 BPA Free plates,1 BPA Free foldable soup spoon, 1 rice ladle, and 1 cleaning sponge. Ideal for 2-4 person.You can enjoy delicious food with your lover anywhere. Best money ever spent.
- Lightweight Camping Cooking Gear: Collapsible bundle design let your compact camping mess kit nest together and save a lot of space in your backpack. Everything is very handy. Easy to carry.
- Easy to Clean: The non-stick camp cooking set is easy to clean and dry quickly as well. You can only wipe up the oil stain and dirt on the mountains, then wash after back home. The camping mess kit can make your outdoor eating easy, wonderful and comfortable.
- Ideal Gift for Camper Lovers: The cooking camping kit would also a great gift for anyone's bug out bag for disaster preparedness, firefighters, campers, travelers and explorers. We value our customers' experience, If you are not satisfied for any reason, please let us know and we always here to assist you.
- 2 x Pots (with 2 lids) (2.6 L & 1.6 L)
- 1 x frying pan (1.3 L)
- 1 x Kettle (1 L)
- 4 x BPA free bowls
- 2 x BPA free plates
- 1 x BPA Free soup spoon
- 1 x rice ladle
- 1 x cleaning sponge
Does anyone know how much these weigh?
Just under 3lbs. It's a great set.
What is the actual measurement of the kettle's capacity filled to the spout. Thanks
liters/4.4 cups. This is measured to the brim, so you’d expect to use a little less to boil, about 1 liter or 4 cups.
Does the lid lock into the bottom pot at all?
No it does not lock on it sets on like a normal pot.
What is the fluid capacity for kettle and each pot?
The volume of the two camping pots is 1.6L and 2.6L respectively. The frying pot is 1.3L. The kettle is 1L.