Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddle Board with Kayak Seat Hybrid 10'
You can apply for a refund at any time by contacting us
This is a paddle board kayak hybrid, the best inflatable sup board at such competitive price, with a kayak seat as free gift to buyers.
- Multi-function: A stand up paddle board & a kayak at the same time. With the Kayak seat, this SUP can be easily transformed into a sit-on-top kayak in minutes.
- Compact & Portable: With the weight of 17.6 pounds and 33.8" x 18.1" x 8.6" packed size, this paddle board is easy to transport, carry and store. Although it's light, it still can hold up to 265 lbs.
- Premium Quality: Drop-stitch PVC construction, double wall fabric and non-slip deck pads clearly explain why this SUP has great performance in durability, anti-abrasion, steadiness and safety.
- Perfect for All Skill Levels: Extra wide for better balance. With the dimension of 10' long x 31.9" wide x 3.9" thick, our inflatable paddle boards can meet different needs of all skill levels.
- Versatile Design: This stable and comfortabl paddle board is one of the best choices for those who are passionate about paddling, yoga, sunbathing, surfing and fishing.
- Ease of use: The pump can fully inflate the board within 10 minutes; Adjustable handle is super easy to use and to switch from kneeling to standing; 2+1 setup fins easily goes in, and out when you’re done using it; Waterproof backpack has drainage holes at the bottom.
1 x paddle board
1 x kayak seat (free gift)
1 x paddle
1 x pump
1 x SUP leash
1 x repair kit
1 x waterproof backpack
How long does it take to fully inflate?
It takes no more than 10 minutes to fully inflate.
How to install the fin?
Slide and push the fin into the groove and lock it with the rear latch. When you’re done, you just slide out the key and the fin slides right off. Please read the instructions that comes with the package or watch the demo video on this website before installation.
Can this board be used in the Ocean?
Absolutely! Our boards are designed for any body of water. But if you are a green hand, we suggest you'd better start paddling on a calm water before venturing out into waves.