- 【Size】The full Inflating Size of this sleeping pad is 6ft. 2in x 4ft. 6in x 8.5 in, with packing size of 11.5in x 10 in, weighs 7.7lbs; The product is Light and portable, it is ideal for outdoor camping, backpacking, and hiking.
- 【Comfortable For Camping】The sleeping pad is made up of a premium skin-friendly surface for a more restful sleep. The waterproof flocked top keeps the surface of the sleeping pad dry, while the unique bottom pattern design prevents any unwanted sliding. Also, the material of the product makes it easy in cleaning.
- 【Convenient Setup】This product is built with a high-quality foam pump that can conveniently inflate or deflates airbed to desired firmness. 2-IN-1 valve is also available for an external pump to be connected to the airbed.
- 【Durable】On the other hand, this product is made up of classic COIL-BEAM industrial design with 40 internal air coils which add for additional support and durability. The airbed will remain flat and firm so you can enjoy a comfortable and relaxing sleep.
- 【Easy to Carry】A durable oxford stuff bag is included. The product can fold and roll easily to store the deflated airbed into the carrying bag for easier storage and transportation.
How to inflate the pad?
- Open two valves and the pad will inflate automatically. (it may be compressed in the bag for a long time, so the pad may inflate slowly. A few breaths will help a lot for it to be inflated into a good shape.
How to deflate the pad?
- Firstly, open the valves, rolling the pad from the bottom, press the rolling part. When rolling to the top, wait for the air to flow out for a while, then close the valves.
- Secondly, don't open the valves, unfold the pad, then rolling the pad again to the top, open the valves, wait for the air to flow out. Then close the valves.
- Repeat step 2 until you can fold the pad into the carry bag (about 3 - 5 times)
NOTICE: Due to the compressed packaging, when you receive d the package, please unfold the sleeping pad and open the valve for 24 hours. It will take longer (approximately 1 hour) to inflate for the first use of the product.
- 1 × Airbed
- 1 × Carry Bag
- 1 × Repair Kit (Glue Not Included)
Is this product PVC-free?
Yes, it’s made of 30D stretch fabric and TPU coating, it’s skin-friendly, waterproof, tear-resistant, and have relatively higher usage.
Does it lose air over the course of a night?
No, it keeps air well.
How noisy is this airbed when people move around? Is there a coating that reduces the amount of sound that comes from the plastic?
It makes no noise so you can enjoy the comfort brought by it.