KingCamp Collapsible Fire Pits Outdoor Camping Patio Backyards Camping Fire Place Stand with Stainless Steel Mesh Wood Burning Accessories Carrying Bag
Orders of US$50 or more ship for free
Ship from Los Angeles.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【Upgraded Structural Design 】The outdoor fireplace uses a two-point support structure design, easy to assemble without tools. On the basis of maintaining the original bearing, reduce the volume of the fireplace after folding, maximum load capacity is 5kg(11 lbs).
- 【Premium Quality】The legs of camping fire pit is made of high quality stainless steel, diameter 12mm wall thickness 0.9~1mm, lightweigth and durable. The caryying bag is made of 100% polyester and 600D oxford PU coating.
- 【Eco-Friendly】 The mesh of fireplace constructed with anti-heating, high qulity stainless steel and meticulously woven(0.3 mm gauze) to limit ash and debris from slipping through. Plastic leg caps prevent damage to any surface, extend the service life of the fire pits.
- 【Collapsible & Compact】 The dimensions of the assembly of the firewood stand is 41.5×41.5×33cm(16.3×16.3×12.9inches), after folding, it is 41×15×10cm(16.1×5.9×3.9inches), weight is 0.9kg(2 lbs). The package contains a protable carrying bag, it’s very easy to carry when you want to go for outdoor camping or BBQ.
- 【Enjoy the Fun of Camping】Our portable fire pit is best choice for outdoor wood burning such as camping, outdoors picnic, beach, garden, trekking, barbecue, fishing, climbing, etc.
Is this mesh heat resistant? What material is it
It is made of stainless steel, which is a very tight mesh weave, work we
How to put out the fire? Let it burn out, or use water?
You can burn wood into powder in a shorter time. If you don't have time to let it burn, water or dust is also very effective.
What is the size of this fire pit after folding, is it convenient to carry?
This fire pit occupies a very small volume(16.1x5.9x3.9inches) after being folded, and it is lightweight, only 0.9kg, I will let my daughter carry it while outdoors
How long can this fire pit last? Will it be damaged if used for more than 10 hours
I haven’t used mine for that long in one go but I have used it 6 or 7 times for 4 to 5 hours at a time. It doesn’t look like much but this little fire pit is tough and so far it’s held up wonderfully.