KingCamp Double Lightweight Air Sleeping Pad with Attached Pillow Prevention of Rollover
This item ships for FREE!
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【Rollover Prevention And Comfortable】The lightweight sleeping pad is designed to achieve a wonderful experience for users, providing the comfort and warmth you need. The u-shaped pillow, slightly higher on both sides, gives comfortable and standard support to your head and prevent rollover.
- 【Easy Storage And Light】The inflated size of the product is 82.7" x 54.7" x 3.9", large enough for 2 people to sleep with. The packaged size is 16.5" x Φ5.5"with the weight of 4 lbs, which is very convenient to carry and is suitable for hiking, outdoor backpacking, camping and overnight guests.
- 【Durable And Sturdy】This sleeping pad is made up of comfortable and durable 50D stretch fabric and TPU coating, this pad is skin-friendly, waterproof, tear-resistant, very durable; The 3.9” thick design of the sleeping pad ensures that you won't feel the jagged rock or the uneven ground, providing you with the ultimate night of comfort.
- 【Easy to Inflate and Deflate】 This camp mattress is designed with a premium valve system and materials, which is very helpful in inflating and deflating the product with a TPU safety nozzle. You can inflate it with a regular battery pump or blow it up by your mouth. It keeps the air longer than other products so that you can enjoy a high quality sleep on this fabulous inflatable sleeping pad. In the end, the two patches provided can help you fixing the sleeping mat after an accidental breakage.
- 1 x air pad
- 1 x sack
Is it washable?
Not machine washable, but would recommend wiping with a cloth.
Is the material slippery? Is a sleeping bag likely to slip off?
Somewhat slippery if you have synthetic or nylon sleeping bag. Cloth fabric you'll be fine.
I need a pad that doesn't soak up moisture from the condensation in a tent in a cold-weather camping situation. How is this one?
Works great and water is not a problem.
How durable is this? Will it be okay with my dog walking/sleeping on it?
Yes it seems very durable.