- Heavy Duty director chair: Rugged steel frame, supports up to 396 lbs; Seat height--17.7"; Dimension--20.8 L x 19.6 W x 32.6 H；Weight --9.7 pounds;
- Cushioned chair back and armrest provides added comfort.
- Side table with cup holder keeps your drinks or your phone at hand;
- Removable side storage pockets to hold your drinks and stuffs like phone, tablet or keys.
- Sets up and folds in seconds, very easy to use and store; Packed Size 32. 6 × 19. 6 × 5. 5 inches, easy to carry with handle.
- Lightweight and easy to sit in and get out of the camping chair.
- The folding director chair is comfortable and firm at the same time, great for camping, car travelling, fishing, tailgating, picnic, or the deck.
- 1-Year Waranty: We provide the best experience to all of our customers. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- 1 x Chair
What material is it made of, does it sun rot easily?
The frame is made of steel, the seat and the back of a chair is made of 600D Oxford Fabric. It doesn't sun rot easily.
How far is seat from ground/floor?
Seat from ground is 17.7 inches.
How do I fold it up?
Lift up on both sides of the seat to fold it up. You have to use a little pressure to get it to fold.
Could I attach an umbrella if so what kind?
The director chair does not have a design for an umbrella. If you want to install an umbrella, you can use a rope or clip to fix the umbrella to the armrest.