- 【Advanced Design】The lightweight sleeping pad is designed to achieve a perfect user experience, providing comfort and warmth to you. The u-shaped pillow, slightly higher on both sides, gives comfortable and standard support to your head and prevent you from roll over the pad.
- 【Light And Easy Storage】The inflated size of the pad is 82.7’’ x 25.6’’ x 3.9”, which is large enough for most people. On the other hand, the packed size of the pad is 15.7” x 3.9” x 3.9” with a weight of only 2.9 lbs, which is very convenient to carry with and is suitable for hiking, outdoor backpacking, camping and overnight guests.
- 【Durable And Sturdy】This product is made of comfortable and durable 50D stretch fabric and TPU coating, which make this pad become skin-friendly, waterproof, tear-resistant, and very durable; 3.9” thick design ensures that you won't feel the jagged rock or the uneven ground, providing you with the ultimate night of comfort.
- 【Easy to Inflate or Deflate】This sleeping pad is designed with a premium valve system and materials, which you can easily inflate or deflate the product with a TPU safety nozzle. You can inflate it with a regular battery pump or blow it up with your mouth. It keeps the air longer, so you can enjoy a good sleep on this quality mattress. Two patches are accompanied by the sleeping pad and can help you fix it after accidental breakages or emergencies.
- 【One Year Warranty】Contact to our customer service team if you have any questions or concerns. If you are not satisfied, please contact the customer service for more details. In case, our products are one year warranted.
How to inflate the pad?
- Open two valves and the pad will inflate automatically. (it may be compressed in the bag for a long time, so the pad may inflate slowly. A few breaths will help a lot for it to be inflated into a good shape.
How to deflate the pad?
- Firstly, open the valves, rolling the pad from the bottom, press the rolling part. When rolling to the top, wait for the air to flow out for a while, then close the valves.
- Secondly, don't open the valves, unfold the pad, then rolling the pad again to the top, open the valves, wait for the air to flow out. Then close the valves.
- Repeat step 2 until you can fold the pad into the carry bag (about 3 - 5 times)
NOTICE: Due to the compressed packaging, when you receive d the package, please unfold the sleeping pad and open the valve for 24 hours. It will take longer (approximately 1 hour) to inflate for the first use of the product.
Is this product PVC-free?
Yes, It's made of 30D stretch fabric and TPU coating, it is skin-friendly, waterproof, tear-resistant, and very durable.
Will it lose air?
No, it keeps air well.
How noisy is this airbed when people move around? Is there a coating that reduces the amount of sound that comes from the plastic?
It makes no noise and people can enjoy the comfort and cosy environment brought by this product!