- 【Considerable Size】This queen-size double layer sleeping bag got a size of 98.3 × 59 inches which fit most people up to 7’5". This product can easily fit couples and even a child or pet. The compressed style of design allows the sleeping bag to be squeezed at 23.6 ×Φ14.5 inches and weighing about 10.1 lbs in the compression sack.
- 【Cosy And Warm】The texture of the sleeping bag is made up of double layer 100% warm loft hollow fibre filling and cotton flannel lining, which make this sleeping bag soft, warm, and comfortable; The usage of T/C shell, 65% Polyester and 35% cotton make the product become more flexible and durable. With the square design, the bottom of the bag is roomy for your legs and feet.
- 【Premium Design】The queen size sleeping bag got its name just as true as the sleeping bag itself as the size of this queen size sleeping bag is nearly as big as a queen-size bed, with zippers on both sides of the sleeping bag, it is very easy to get in or out without waking up your partner. Also, the temperature inside the sleeping bag can be carefully monitored. The latest full-open zippers design (include detached hood part) means you can separate them for more uses, like two single sleeping bags, mat, and quilt.
- 【User-Friendly Details】The establishment of a full-length, insulated draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper. The zipper baffle will let the zipper goes well and a Velcro fastener for addition to zipper security. Two straps at the bottom of the sleeping bag are provided for convenient storage. A pocket inside the sleeping bag can be used to place flashlights and other necessities. A durable compression sack and two free pillows are also included in this sleeping bag. The adjustable half-circle hood with drawstrings can envelop your head in warmth.
- 【Applicable Temperature】Male comfort temperature is 0 Degree C / 32 Degree F; female temperature is 5 Degree C / 41 Degree F and the extreme temperature is -15 Degree C / 5 Degree F. Ideal for outdoor camping, sleepovers, family visits, and other situations where there are not enough beds for everyone.
Size: (210 + 40) × 150 cm / (82.6 + 15.7) × 59 inches
Packed Size: 60 × 37 × 37 cm / 23.6 × 14.5 × 14.5 inches
Weight: 4.6 kg / 10.1 lbs
Outer Fabric: T/C, 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
Lining: 100% Cotton Flannel
Filling: 100% Polyester Comfort Loft 2 × 140 g/m2
Carry Bag: 210D Oxford
Female Comfort: 5 Degree C / 41 Degree F
Male Comfort: 0 Degree C / 32 Degree F
Extreme (Not lower than this): -15 Degree C / 5 Degree F
Most standard sleeping bags have TWO temperature scales:
① Low temperature: Refers to the lowest and highest temperature the sleeping pad can hold. This only indicates that you can survive at such a temperature in the sleeping bag, but it does not mean that you can fall asleep under such circumstances, it depends on the different physiques for different people. Overall, we do not recommend using the sleeping bag below or above this temperature range.
②Comfortable temperature: Refers to the ideal temperature for comfortable use of the sleeping bag. At this temperature, people can fall asleep very comfortably, without being unable to sleep because of external factors.
It should be noted that the comfortable temperature is only a relative concept. The temperature range listed above is only based on lab tests and field experiments by brander research institutions. You can only use this data as a reference as each person’s body condition is different and the external environment in using the product is also different. Generally, everyone can withstand different temperatures. For every sleeping bag, we suggest every user use them in the suggested comfortable temperature range.
1 × Sleeping Bag
1 × Carry Bag
Will there be terrible smells?
No, By cleaning it after using it every time, there will be absolutely no smells.
Is it easy to place back into the carrying bag?
If you roll up the sleeping bag tightly it is easy to stuff it back into the carrying bag.