- 【Temperature】The rated temperature of using the sleeping bag is 26.6℉/-3℃ ~ 54℉/12℃. The comfort temperature for so is 44.6℉/7℃ ~ 54℉/12℃.
- 【Anti-tear and waterproof】The items are made of 100% Polyester 190T anti-tear with waterproof material.
- Design for added warmth: The sleeping bag contains 200g/m2 hollow cotton insulation, working intensively for better heat retention by adding less weight to the sleeping bag.
- 【Double Sleeping Bag】The double sleeping bag measures the size of 74.8" / 86.6" × 59". big enough for two adults to sleep with.
- 【The capacity of separating into two single sleeping bags】With two sides zipper design, the upper half and bottom half of the double sleeping bag can be separated to make two single sleeping bags.
- 【Anti-snag two-way zipper】With two-way separating zips on two sides, it will be very convenient for you to get in or out of the sleeping bag without disturbing your partner and keep warm.
- 【Pocket】A pocket is established inside of the sleeping bag aiming to store small items such as phones and necessities.
- 【Compatibility】With the lightweight material, the sleeping bag can be compressed into a small package for easier transport and place with the carrying bag.
- 1 × Sleeping Bag
- 2 × Pillows
- 1 x compression sack
Most standard sleeping bags have TWO temperature scales:
① Low temperature: Refers to the lowest and highest temperature the sleeping pad can hold. This only indicates that you can survive at such a temperature in the sleeping bag, but it does not mean that you can fall asleep under such circumstances, it depends on the different physiques for different people. Overall, we do not recommend using the sleeping bag below or above this temperature range.
②Comfortable temperature: Refers to the ideal temperature for comfortable use of the sleeping bag. At this temperature, people can fall asleep very comfortably, without being unable to sleep because of external factors.
It should be noted that the comfortable temperature is only a relative concept. The temperature range listed above is only based on lab tests and field experiments by brander research institutions. You can only use this data as a reference as each person’s body condition is different and the external environment in using the product is also different. Generally, everyone can withstand different temperatures. For every sleeping bag, we suggest every user use them in the suggested comfortable temperature range.
Will there be terrible smells?
No, By cleaning it after using it every time, there will be absolutely no smells.
Is it easy to place back into the carrying bag?
If you roll up the sleeping bag tightly it is easy to stuff it back into the carrying bag.