- 【Lumbar Support design】Adjustable lumbar support design is contained in this chair to keep you comfortable. And the Lumbar support strap is adjustable to fit into people of different sizes.
- 【Refrigeration】With a cooler bag on the right side of the portable camping chair, it keeps your beverages at a comfortable temperature (This bag can hold up to 3 cans).
- 【Accessorial Equipments】Mesh cup holder is set on the left side of the camp chair. By so, you can put your favourite beverages on your side, enjoying the beautiful landscape with it.
- 【Cushioned Armrest】Special designed cushioned armrest provides sufficient support to the waist and your back to add comfort.
- 【Side Pockets】There are side storage pockets on the chair that help to keep magazines, phones or other small items in reach.
- 【Firm and Heavy Duty】High strength steel tubes bracket structure design can support people up to 160 kg / 353 lbs. 4 root tubes enhance the bearing capacity.
- 【Texture】This chair is made up of reinforced 600 × 300D oxford fabric, which is tear-resistant and water-resistant. This camping chair measures 24.4" H × 23.6" W, perfectly suitable for big guys.
- 【Easy to Open or Fold】This outdoor chair is easy to open or fold in seconds. The chair can be folded to the middle in four directions.
- 【Portable and Lightweight】The folding chair weigh 11.3 pounds and after folded the size of the chair is only 38.2" × 8.7" × 7.9".
- 1 × Folding Chair
- 1 ×Carry Bag
What is the seat height measured from the ground up?
Right at 18 inches.
Does this chair have a quick-lock feature when the chair is folded so you can easily carry it without the bag?
There is no quick-lock feature on this chair.
How wide is the cup holder? I have a large cup.
Inside diameter around 3-1/2 inches; depth of holder about 4 inches.
Would this be good for a person who has a bad back? Is it easy to get out of?
Very easy to get out of. The height of the seat is perfect for me--not too low or high. Very sturdy chair so you have good support getting up.
I have really bad knees and a bad hip and it works so much better for me than other chairs. Take it everywhere.
How do you put a chair in the bag?
The chair folds into a rectangular box shape and slides in the bag.