- Pampering yourself is easy with the soothing 120 high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience.
- 2 filter cartridge: We provide 2 filter cartridge for you to have a replacement for better health ensurance.
- Fits 2-4 persons: The outer size of square hot tub is 60.6'' x 60.6'' x 25.6'' and the internal size is 44.9'' x 44.9'' x 25.6''. It will be suitable for the spa to hold 2 big guys or up to 4 kids.
- Made with durable Fiber Tech Construction, the portable square spa is also strong enough to take a seat on the side when all you need is a dip of your feet.
- An insulated cover and lock and a ground sheet are included to minimize heat loss, and provides an added safety feature.
- Heavy duty grab handles makes transportation easier.
- Outstanding functions: Digitally controlled pump with touch control panel. Rapid heating system , heat the water up to 104℉ and set the tempertature suits you best. Soothing Air Jet system providing comfortable bubble massage. Filteration system makes water gentler on skin for a soothing experience.
- Bult-in digital control panel: The control panel is built-in design with the spa, so that you can easily adjust it while having spa.
- Quick self-inflate: The blow up hot tub is inflated in 5 minutes.
- Heating system: Heat the water up to 104℉. The digital control panel lets you set the water temperature more easily and flow of the jets without stepping out of the tub. 98℉ is considered to be safe for a heathy adult. Dependant on the ambient temperature the hot tub will heat the water 34 ℉/h. It takes 12-24 hours to heat the water to 104℉ from cold water.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup this inflatable hot tub. Simply inflate the spa's with its own Control panel!
- 1-Year Warranty: We stand by the quality of our Hot Tub and are glad to provide a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost.
- 1 x hot tub
- 2 x filter cartridges
- 1 x cover
- 1 x ground sheet
- 1 x hose
- 1 x manual
- (inflate the hot tub by its own control panel)
1. How long does the unit take to heat from beginning to suitable degrees?
From cold, it will take your Spa between 12-24 hours to heat to your desired temperature. The temperature outside and the temperature of the water being used to fill will affect how long it takes Spa to heat up. Each time you turn your Spa off, the water temperature will drop so always allow plenty of time for it to heat up before use.
2. How long does it take to inflate the hot tub?
Inflated in 5 minutes. As the motor and heater system are built in and already connected, once your Spa is correctly positioned on a smooth, flat surface, it can be inflated in less than 5 minutes.
3. How do I deflate my Spa and how long does it take?
It generally shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes to fully deflate your hot tub. After draining your Spa we recommend you switch on the bubble function for up to 20 minutes to remove any last traces of water from your tub.
4. How long does it take to fill my Spa?
Iif your water pressure is good and your hosepipe is connected correctly, it will take approximately 60-75 minutes to fill.
5. How often do I need to change my filter Cartridge?
If used daily, you should be changing your filter Cartridge every 168 hours (7 days). For weekend use only (Friday- Sunday) the filter should be changed every 2 weeks. Frequent use of your Spa may mean you need to change your filter Cartridge more often. We recommend that you check the condition and cleanliness of your filter after each use and rinse using clean water to remove any small particles of dirt. When filters are used for too long, they will become discoloured, their condition will deteriorate and that can cause damage to your Spa. The filter is one of the most important elements regarding the ongoing maintenance of your Spa.
6. Can I use my Spa in all types of weather?
You can use your Spa in all weathers but we do not recommend use during extreme weathers such as high winds, thunder / lightning storms, low temperatures (less than 42.8℉) and prolonged direct sunlight.
We give all our spas warranty on the heating element (12 months), cover & liner (6 months).
Please note that warranty claims are subject to product assessment and testing on receipt of the Spa. Any issues with the control unit are covered for 12 months, subject to using the spa correctly. The Shell has 6 months warranty and will be replaced if it has a puncture due to a manufacturing fault.