We aim to offer services that will benefit all our customers.
1. How long before i can make the return?
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery for any reasons for example you don't need it any more, or just don't like it.
Except cycling clothes,Every item sold on Broadout can be returned. Cycling clothes cannot be returned without quality problems.
2.The criteria must follow when you make the return within 30 days.
Items are unwashed, unworn, unused, with tags and unaltered.
If the item is damaged during shipping , you can return the item.
3. Warranty information.
- We provide up to 1-year warranty for items sold on BRoadout. We will provide accessories for free to fix it within warranty time. (Except cycling clothes)
4. How to cancel the order or exchange the items?
If you want to cancel the order please email to our customer service [email protected] . We will refund you the order if the items are not shipped yet. If the items are shipped, then you need to send the package back, we will refund you then.
5. When will you receive the refund after you apply for the refund.
After we receive your application, we will process your refund within 48 hrs. And you will get your money back within 7 business days.
6. How to return the order.
You can either apply the return on the website or contact our customer service. The detail procedure are as follwing.
Method 1: Apply the return on our website.
Step 1: Sign in on www.broadout.com
Step 2: Customers can create requests right from their accounts. They view and manage all requests in the My Returns tab and select the order you want to return.
Step 3: After choosing the order to return, a customer needs to specify the most important info about the request.For customers, it is allowed to create requests according to return reasons store admins create in the backend settings.
Step 4: To submit the request, a customer also needs to choose the condition of the product.
Step 5: Choose one of the resolutions available in BRoadout.
Our customer service will contact you and help you out with the return after you submitt the application.
Method 2: Just contact our customer service.
- step 1 Please email to us [email protected] indicating the order number and item(s) you would like to return and the reason in order to receive a return authorization. Do not return product to BRoadout without authorization.
step 2 After receiving return instructions from us, please print the label we give you and package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
step 3 Drop off your package (label included) at the local post office we referred to.
7. can customers make the return if the item is during shipping?
Customer can apply to return on the website or just contact us at [email protected] to let us know you are going to make a return. Howerver you should get the item first and then followe the steps of returning items.
8. can customers cancel the order if the item hasn't been shipped?
Yes, customers can cancel the order by contact us at [email protected] if your items are not been shipped. We will refund all your money back within 7 business days.
9. Who is responsible for the shipping fee when consumers return the item?
- If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
- If due to seller's reasons that the goods received are damaged or not correct, the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee.
- No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
10.What is the return address?
The return address is 19895 Harrison Ave Walnut, CA, 91789. If you want to have a return, mail to [email protected] in order to receive a return authorization. Do not return product to BRoadout without authorization. Our customer service team will send customer a shipping label via email if someone need to return the item.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].