Why We Like The KingCamp Double Self Inflating Foam Sleeping Pad
The KingCamp Double Self Inflating Foam Sleeping Pad uses plenty of foam to offer all the cushioning you need to sleep soundly. Its soft, stretchy fabric has a TPU coating to protect from wet weather should you sleep outside the tent, and the bottom is reinforced to stay solid on rocky grounds.
- Self-inflating air pad is a convenient and comfortable option for car camping
- Large deflation valve offers maximum air flow for easy setup and storage
- Insulating sponge filling offers comfort and warmth
- Soft, stretchy fabric treated with TPU for water-resistance
- Bottom reinforcement withstands rough, abrasive surfaces
- Stuff sack included for compact storage
How to inflate the pad?
- Open two valves and the pad will inflate automatically. (it may be compressed in the bag for a long time, so the pad may inflate slowly. A few breaths will help a lot for it to be inflated into a good shape.
How to deflate the pad?
- Firstly, open the valves, rolling the pad from the bottom, press the rolling part. When rolling to the top, wait for the air to flow out for a while, then close the valves.
- Secondly, don't open the valves, unfold the pad, then rolling the pad again to the top, open the valves, wait for the air to flow out. Then close the valves.
- Repeat step 2 until you can fold the pad into the carry bag (about 3 - 5 times)
NOTICE: Due to the compressed packaging, when you receive d the package, please unfold the sleeping pad and open the valve for 24 hours. It will take longer (approximately 1 hour) to inflate for the first use of the product.
- 1 x Pad
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Repair Kit(Glue Not Included)
- 2 x Banding Belts
Is this product insulated or provide insulation?
Yes, it is insulated.
How does the pad inflate?
Open two valves, the pad will inflate automatically. Place it under sunlight will make the process gone faster.
Will this mattress make any noise when you sleep on it?
No, the material is flexible and does not make any noise when you move it around.
What’s the weight limit?
Don’t know the actual weight limit is, but I am near 200 and my wife is over 100, so you’re certainly safe to 350. But based on how much effort it takes to get the air out of it when you want to, I think it’s pretty high.
Does it have two air chambers?
Yes there are 2 separate air chambers
Does the top have a flat or ripple service and is it comfortable for a 200lb,6ft person Thank you.
Flat, my husband and I are about 325 total and it is comfortable
How does it hold up to couples bouncing on it?
The double sleeping pad has very good bearing capacity.