- 【Size】The size of this product is 78”x51.2”x1.6”, with a packed size of 26”x13.6”x13.6”, this product only weighs 8.7lbs. This sleeping pad is made of waterproof 75D micro brushed TPU coating with high-quality sponge filling, all those features make the product become damp-proof and skin-friendly.
- 【Advanced Design】The self-inflating camp pad has a built-in pillow, adding levels of comfort. Rapid rise open cell foam is featured to triple-zone comfort pattern and is adjustable for our different body parts for better camping experiences.
- 【Accessories】The sleeping pad comes with two compression straps, a large oxford carrying bag and a repair kit (Glue Not Included). You can pack the sleeping bag inside the carrying bag and carry it easily. Also, you can repair the sleeping pad with compression straps and a repair kit if any emergency occurs.
- 【Texture】This sleeping pad is made of 100%Polyester 75D Poly-pouch PVC Coating, so it's highly durable and portable. You can use it for a long time, and literally, you can take this sleeping pad to any outdoor destination.
- 【Guarantee】KingCamp offers a 365-day limited warranty, if you have any questions about the product, please contact us without hesitation, we will reply you within 24 hours, and your money will be guaranteed.
Size: 198×130×4cm ~6.5cm/78×51.2×1.6 inches~2.6inches
Packaged Size: 66.5×34.5×34.5cm/26.2×13.6 inches
TOP Fabric: 100%Polyester 75D Micro Brushed TPU coating
Bottom Fabric: 100%Polyester 75D poly-pouch TPU coating
Filling: Polyurethane Foam
Valve: Brass with ABS Cap
Carry Bag: 100%Polyester 150D Oxford Stuff Sack
- 1 x inflatable sleeping pad
- 1 x carry bag
- 1 x repair kit(glue is not included)
- 2 x straps
How to inflate the pad?
- Open two valves and the pad will inflate automatically. (it may be compressed in the bag for a long time, so the pad may inflate slowly. A few breaths will help a lot for it to be inflated into a good shape.
How to deflate the pad?
- Firstly, open the valves, rolling the pad from the bottom, press the rolling part. When rolling to the top, wait for the air to flow out for a while, then close the valves.
- Secondly, don't open the valves, unfold the pad, then rolling the pad again to the top, open the valves, wait for the air to flow out. Then close the valves.
- Repeat step 2 until you can fold the pad into the carry bag (about 3 - 5 times)
NOTICE:Due to the compressed packaging, when you receive d the package, please unfold the sleeping pad and open the valve for 24 hours. It will take longer (approximately 1 hour) to inflate for the first use of the product.
Is this product PVC-free?
Yes, It's made of 30D stretch fabric and TPU coating, it is skin-friendly, waterproof, tear-resistant, and very durable.
Will it lose air?
No, it keeps air well.
How noisy is this airbed when people move around? Is there a coating that reduces the amount of sound that comes from the plastic?
It makes no noise and people can enjoy the comfort and cosy environment brought by this product!