- 【High Cooking Performance-Save Your Fuel】The firepower of the camping stove is 5800W, strong enough to boil 1L of water in just 2.5 minutes.
- 【Lightweight & Portable】Only 298g with packed size of 2. 6 x 3. 3 inches, ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and cooking. It also comes with a carry bag for easy carry and storage.
- 【Load Capacity】Our mini stove with high-strength alloy body and stainless steel frame can hold cookware up to 25KG, suitable to be used with various cookware of different sizes.
- 【Key Features】Three-stove, wind shield, air inlet, non-slip bracket, stainless steel hose, full uniform heating.
- 【Super Windproof】Trigeminal metal plate design improves the burning efficiency, saving fuel as much as it can.
- 【Connection】This camp stove can be connected to Isobutane canister directly, but an adapter is needed for a 1lb propane tank.
1 x Lightweight Camping Stove Propane
1 x Stove Burner
1 x Carry Bag
1. Can it be returned if I dislike it?
Yes. In order to improve customer service, we provide a "30-day free return" service. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please feel free to let us know, we are always here to assist you.
2. What's the diameter of the stove top and the diameter of the gap in the middle? I have a narrow pot, would it fit?
The diameter of the stove top is 6.3 inches, and that of the gap in the middle is 2.6 inches. We are not sure about the size of the pot you have. But this camping stove can fit most of the cookware gears.
Will 16 oz propane bottle hookup with this?
Normal 16oz propane canisters can be used if you have nozzle attachment. Otherwise the smaller butane canisters will be the only option.