3-in-1 XL Queen Double Person Oversize Lightweight Water Repellent Sleeping Bag with 2 Pillows
This item ships for FREE!
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【3-In-1 Design】This double sleeping bag is big enough for two adults. With two sides zipper design, the upper half and bottom half of the sleeping bag can be separated to make two single sleeping bags. Meanwhile, you can also use it as a quilt or blanket when pulling down the zipper.
- 【Warmth】The outer fabric of this sleeping bag is made of 100% polyester 190T which is waterproof. The filling is hollow warm loft 250 g/m2 which make the bag warm. A full-length, insulated draft tube is designed to prevent heat loss through the zipper.
- 【Comfortable】The lining material is made of 100% micro-brushed polyester which makes the bag soft and extreme comfortable when your skin touches it. A wide bottom room is convenient to move your legs. On the other hand, unzip the bottom half of the sleeping bag can help preserve extra ventilation during a warm night.
- 【Durability】This sleeping bag is highly durable, with reinforced zippers, zipper guards, tight compression sack, those will all ensure the bag to be durable and stay helpful in countless adventures. Also, the full-length zipper webbing of the sleeping bag can protect against snags.
- 【Highly Portable】The sleeping bag can be compacted to as small as 22.4 ×12.6×12.6 inches for easier transport and storage with its carrying bag.
- “COMFORT” temperature is based on a standard woman having a comfortable night’s sleep (neither cold nor warm). *12 Degree C / 53.6 Degree F
- “LIMIT” temperature for standard men is the lowest temperature for a standard man to have a comfortable night’s sleep. *7 Degree C / 44.6 Degree F
- “EXTREME” temperature is the lowest temperature before a health risk can occur for a standard women. *-3 Degree C / 26.6 Degree F
1 × Sleeping Bag
1 × compression sack
How much does it weight?is it too heavy?
The double sleeping bag weights 7.5 lbs.It's better for car camping or trips.
How do you fit the sleeping bags into the bag?
I leave the bags zipped together. Place on the bag on the ground. Then fold them lengthwise into thirds. Roll up
using one knee to hold the roll tight. Then stuff the rolled bag(s) into the sack. It’s a fairly tight fit but was
Surprisingly easy to manage.
What fabric is inside the sleeping bag?is it comfortable?
Seller says 100% polyester lining; customers maintain it is comfortable and easy on the skin. Polyester is water
resistant and many customers agree the inside is quite comfortable. Easy to wash too and lightweight!
Can this fit 2 adults ( both 5 foot 7) and an infant (7 months)?
I would say yes. It fits me and my wife comfortably.