Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddle Board with Kayak Seat Hybrid
Orders of US$50 or more ship for free
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
This is a paddle board kayak hybrid, one of the best inflatable sup board at such competitive price, with a kayak seat as free gift to buyers.
1. [Kayak Seat as Free Gift] This removable kayak seat is an extra gift for buyers. The stand-up paddle board can be easily transformed into a sit-on-top kayak with this seat. Limited stock, first come first served!
2. [Large Size] 130.0" long x 31.9" wide x 3.9"thick, extra wide for better balance.
3. [Light But Heavy-Duty] Weighing 22 lbs, this board can hold up to 319.7 lbs.
4. [Super Easy to Pump Up] The hand-pump that comes with the product does the job sufficiently. It took most people less than 10 minutes to get to the 15 psi.
5. [Easy to Maneuver] Three fins for higher stability (one removable fin). Maneuver & navigator waters at various depths with ease. It’s also friendly for beginners and children.
6. [Anti-slip & Durable] Constructed of Drop-stitch PVC with a double-layered structure, this SUP is super durable. The deck features 100% non-slip design, comfortable on your feet.
7. [Easy Storage & Portable] After wholly deflated, the board can be rolled up to a compact size. The attached waterproof backpack makes it 100 percent travel friendly.
8. [Multi-Function] Versatile design and shape are excellent for all conditions and scenarios, like paddling, yoga break, sunbathing, surfing and fishing.
1. How long does it take to fully inflate?
For most people, it takes no more than 10 minutes to fully inflate, but for those who are in shape, it might can be done with 7 minutes.
2. How to install the fin?
Slide and push the fin into the groove and lock the fin with the rear latch. You could read the instructions that comes with the package or watch the demo video on this website before installation.
3. Can this board be used in the Ocean?
Absolutely! Our boards are designed for any body of water. But if you are a green hand, we suggest you'd better start paddling on a calm water before venturing out into waves.
4. Can I ride with a dog?
Yes. Many customers ride this board with their dogs. Just be careful and watch your balance!
5. Does the board come with a leash?
Yes. It comes with a leash. Everything you see in the above pictures is included in the package.