KingCamp 3 " Thick Inflatable Airbed Lightweight Compact Comfortable Sleeping Pad Camping Air Mattress
This item ships for FREE!
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【Strong and Durable】This airbed is made of high quality 75D polyester fabrics with TPU coating. It is wear-resistant, shockproof, water-repellent, and durable.
- 【Comfortable & Oversize】The outer dot pattern and inner I-BEAM design of the product offer better support for your body. It helps the body to stay in balance and provide you with a great sleeping experience. This comfortable experience and warm camping mattress are 30.3’’ wide and 78.7’’ long. so your hands and feet will not touch the ground while using it. 3.1 inches thick also provide you with enough comfort and warmth when sleeping.
- 【Fast Inflation & Deflation】TPU safety valve used in this airbed can provide a faster rate while inflating and deflating the product. It can be deflated in about 10 seconds and make it very convenient to store. On the other hand, you can inflate it with pumps or blow it up by your month. There is absolutely no leak and no noise.
- 【Lightweight & Compactibility】The sleeping mat only weighs 1.9 lbs. It can be rolled up to 11.8 x 5.1 inches. So, it is convenient to carry around for fits hiking, trips, travelling and overnight guests.
1 x sleeping pad
1 x carry bag
Is it washable?
Not machine washable, but would recommend wiping with a cloth.
Is the material slippery? Is a sleeping bag likely to slip off?
Somewhat slippery if you have synthetic or nylon sleeping bag. Cloth fabric you'll be fine.
I need a pad that doesn't soak up moisture from the condensation in a tent in a cold-weather camping situation. How is this one?
Works great and water is not a problem.
How durable is this? Will it be okay with my dog walking/sleeping on it?
Yes it seems very durable.
How noisy is this airbed when people move around? Is there a coating that reduces the amount of sound that comes from the plastic?
It makes no noise and people can enjoy the comfort and cosy environment brought by this product!