KingCamp Self-Inflating Portable Camp Pad Insulated Foam Sleeping Mat
Orders of US$50 or more ship for free
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【Light and Compactable】With an impressive size blew up to 74 × 25.2 × 1.2 inches, this product only weighs 3.3 Ibs and can be folded down to 27.2 × Ф5.1 inches. So, you don't need to worry about the room in your backpack anymore and it can maximally eliminate back pain. This sleeping pad is suitable for activities such as backpacking, trekking or hiking sleeping pad.
- 【1.2" Thick Sleep Support】Our sleeping pad is firm and features 1.2" thick after inflated, keeping you warm by insulating the cold temperature and also keep you away from jagged rock or uneven cold ground. By so, this product can provide you with the optimal comfort and warmth your body needs for getting a good night's rest.
- 【Advanced Designed】Jet stream wave open-cell foam of the sleeping pad is designed to enhance the speed of inflation and deflation, adding comfortable experiences to customers.
- 【Durability and Comfort】The air cushion are made of comfortable and durable 100% polyester micro-brushed, which is waterproof and tear-resistant, thereby it's highly durable.
- 【Guarantee】This air cushion was designed by experienced engineers and made of high-quality materials. We value the user experience. If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact our customer service to resolve problems.
How to inflate the pad?
- Open two valves and the pad will inflate automatically. (it may be compressed in the bag for a long time, so the pad may inflate slowly. A few breaths will help a lot for it to be inflated into a good shape.
How to deflate the pad?
- Firstly, open the valves, rolling the pad from the bottom, press the rolling part. When rolling to the top, wait for the air to flow out for a while, then close the valves.
- Secondly, don't open the valves, unfold the pad, then rolling the pad again to the top, open the valves, wait for the air to flow out. Then close the valves.
- Repeat step 2 until you can fold the pad into the carry bag (about 3 - 5 times)
NOTICE: Due to the compressed packaging, when you receive d the package, please unfold the sleeping pad and open the valve for 24 hours. It will take longer (approximately 1 hour) to inflate for the first use of the product.
- 1 x Pad
- compression straps
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- Repair Kit
Is this product PVC-free?
Yes, It's made of 30D stretch fabric and TPU coating, it is skin-friendly, waterproof, tear-resistant, and very durable.
Will it lose air?
No, it keeps air well.
How noisy is this airbed when people move around? Is there a coating that reduces the amount of sound that comes from the plastic?
It makes no noise and people can enjoy the comfort and cosy environment brought by this product!
Once inflated, how thick is this pad?
About 1.6" as it described. It held up on rough ground AND provided solid padding
How comfortable can it be to use it as a guest bed to sleep for a all night?
GOOD. very comfortable and would totally be acceptable.
If I place 2 of these side by side, will they stay together, or keep coming apart?
Yes, they will stay together. I got two and my cousin and I clipped them together to make a queen bed.