KingCamp Support 551lbs Oversized Ultralight Adults Outdoors Travel Backpack Folding Sleeping Camping Cots
Free Shipping on U.S. Orders
Ship from Los Angeles.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【EASY SET UP】60s fast set up by pressing down on the folding bracket to lock them in position.The camping cots fold up to fit inside most car trunks. Storage bag included for easy transport and store.
- 【OVERSIZED】Portable camping cots are 79''L x28''W x12"H, folded size are 25"L x6.6"W x6.6"H; The camping cot weight is 8.8 lbs and it supports up to 551 lbs making it perfect for personal comfort sleep.
- 【ULTRA COMFORTABLE】Camping cot for adults with premium extra thick 1200D Oxford fabric provide enhanced compact support, high strength and good permerability.Equipped with a pillow, so that you can sleep more comfortably on this portable camping bed.Camping cots with a ground lift of approximately 12'', give you a more secure sleep experience.
- 【STRONG AND STURDY】High strength flat 7075 Aluminum tubes frame and trapezoid symmetry design strengthens the camping cot bed and provides stability.All camping cots frame feet are designed of anti-slip plastic feet with more supporting space and fitting to floor, nonslip for indoor and outdoor.
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL】3 in 1 pocket. This camping cot with side pocket, which can store smartphones, magazines, keys, and other personal items. Ideal for outdoor camping, hunting, as a guest bed at home, fit for taking a rest at office.
Im a wildland fire fighter and a side sleeper weighing 215. Will this hold up well to repeated use for approx 14 days?
I have been deployed on a fire for 21 days, used it everynight, and I weigh about 220lbs. The only thing I had on it during my tour was a sleeping bag and a pillow. I can say that for the first week and a half I never noticed the cross bars, then started to feel them a bit more every day. Especially on my shoulder blades and lower lumbar. Sleeping on my side was surprisingly not bad. For extended use like fire or FEMA deployments or just camping for weeks, I would suggest bring a pad to throw on for comfort. As far as durability, this has so far held up very well. Overall, pretty good purchase.
Can you feel the cross bars underneath when lying on it?
I love this cot. I bought two for a Colorado trip and slept on it for a week with no problems. I never had an issue with feeling the crossbars. I also used a camp mat on top for a bit more cushion. I love the compact design and I highly recommend it.