KingCamp Inflatable Portable Double Air Pad Camping Sleeping Mat
Orders of US$50 or more ship for free
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 38-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【High-Quality Fabric】The sleeping mat is made up of qualified fabric--100%, by combining TPU coating which is soft, the product allows up to polyester 30D stretch. Also, the sleeping pad is skin-friendly, tear-resistant and waterproof; The 190T polyester set in the fabric at the bottom of the product makes it very durable.
- 【Rollover prevention】The design of this inflatable mattress adopts a unique anti-rollover style. Two sides of the sleeping mat are slightly higher than the centre, provides the great comfort and warmth you need. At the same time, you don't need to worry about rolling back and forth or even fall to the ground by incaution.
- 【3.9” thick design】This ensures that you won't feel the jagged rock or the uneven ground when using the product, providing you with the ultimate night of comfort.
- 【Easy storage and ultralight】Two sizes of the sleeping mat is available (Single or Double size). Both of them are very convenient to carry and suit perfectly for hiking, outdoor backpacking, camping and overnight guests.
【I-Beam Technology】This inflatable sleeping mat adopts an ergonomic texture design to the surface of the product, enables people to sleep well with more support for better balancing. The body will feel 100% comfortable with a side by side horizontal wave design.
- 1 x inflatable sleeping pad
- 1 x carry bag
- 1 x repair kit(glue is not included)
- 2 x straps
Is it washable?
Not machine washable, but would recommend wiping with a cloth.
Is the material slippery? Is a sleeping bag likely to slip off?
Somewhat slippery if you have synthetic or nylon sleeping bag. Cloth fabric you'll be fine.
I need a pad that doesn't soak up moisture from the condensation in a tent in a cold-weather camping situation. How is this one?
Works great and water is not a problem.
How durable is this? Will it be okay with my dog walking/sleeping on it?
Yes it seems very durable.
How noisy is this airbed when people move around? Is there a coating that reduces the amount of sound that comes from the plastic?
It makes no noise and people can enjoy the comfort and cosy environment brought by this product!