KingCamp Double Self-Inflating Camping Portable Lightweight Water Repellent Sleeping Pad Foam Mat
This item ships for FREE!
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【Texture】This sleeping pad is made of durable 100% Micro Brushed 75D Polyester with an insulating sponge filled, which is damp-proof and skin-friendly. THE TRIPLE ZONE design of this sleeping pad makes it more comfortable.
- 【Pillows Added】The addition of extra two automatic inflating pillows adds better outdoor experiences for customers. The product is designed to be 4cm/1.6 inches as thickness, R-value 4.0 to ensure a warm sleeping.
- 【Size】The full inflating size of this sleeping pad is 78” x 51.2” x 1.6”, which is large enough for 2 adults; Packaged Size is 27.6” × 7.9” × 7.9”; Weighs 9.7 pounds.
- 【Widely Used】This product is essential for camping, hiking, travel, home living and any other outdoor activities.
- 【Durability】Two durable non-corrosive brass valves are provided for inflating and deflating the sleeping pad. It is convenient and very easy to adjust the comfort level of this automatic inflating camping pad.
How to inflate the pad?
- Open two valves and the pad will inflate automatically. (it may be compressed in the bag for a long time, so the pad may inflate slowly. A few breaths will help a lot for it to be inflated into a good shape.
How to deflate the pad?
- Firstly, open the valves, rolling the pad from the bottom, press the rolling part. When rolling to the top, wait for the air to flow out for a while, then close the valves.
- Secondly, don't open the valves, unfold the pad, then rolling the pad again to the top, open the valves, wait for the air to flow out. Then close the valves.
- Repeat step 2 until you can fold the pad into the carry bag (about 3 - 5 times)
NOTICE: Due to the compressed packaging, when you receive d the package, please unfold the sleeping pad and open the valve for 24 hours. It will take longer (approximately 1 hour) to inflate for the first use of the product.
- 1 x Pad
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Repair Kit (Glue Not Included)
- 2 x Banding Belts
Will this mattress make any noise when you sleep on it?
No, the material is flexible and does not make any noise when you move it around.
If my partner is heavier than me, will it make my side hard like a standard air bed would do?
No, and you can’t really feel the other person move around that much. It's comfort. My husband and I both slept great.
It says damp proof... what does this mean if it gets wet?
It means it won't let moisture through this pad.
Will this keep you insulated from the cold? Want to use for temps down to 40 but unsure of insulation？
Yes, it's nice that it lifts you up off the cold ground. With a nice sleeping bag, you're good. We went camping when it got down to 36 degrees and we were good!