KingCamp 2 Person 87" x 59" Square Double Water Repellent Lightweight Backpacking Sleeping Bag with Pillows
This item ships for FREE!
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- SUPER WARM and MOST COMFORTABLE: You can sleep comfortably with this double size sleeping bag, No need to suffer with a cheap, cold, tight sleeping bag! This quality, portable bag is perfect. Super sturdy and extremely comfortable.
- SUPER HUGE & EASY CARRY: Economically and practically efficient; With an impressive size of 87" X 59" This sleeping bag sleeps two adults in ample and comfort. The package size is 20” ×φ11.8”, it’s very easy to carry.
- FOR COLD CLIMATE CONDITIONS [26.6℉Up]: Perfect for hiking, camping, travelling & more! No tearing due to tight conditions, No shivering due to heat loss, comes with 2 traveling pillows! The Extreme temperature is 26.6℉, not lower than this.
- CAN BE USED AS TWO INDIVIDUAL SLEEPING BAGS: Designed to be used as one large queen size sleeping bag or as two individual sleeping bags. Imagine the memories you’ll make with this.
- TOUGH & DURABLE: The outer shell is made of super strong waterproof and camping grade polyester fabric, and the filling is hollow warm loft 250 g/m2 which make the bag soft, warm and extreme comfort when your skin touch against it.
Male comfort temperature is 7 Degree C / 44.6 Degree F;
Female temperature is 12 Degree C / 53.6 Degree F;
The extreme temperature is -3 Degree C / 26.6 Degree F.
- 1 × Sleeping Bag
- 2 × Pillows
- 1 x compression sack
Will there be terrible smells?
No, By cleaning it after using it every time, there will be absolutely no smells.
Is it easy to place back into the carrying bag?
If you roll up the sleeping bag tightly it is easy to stuff it back into the carrying bag.
Can you machine wash ?
The sleeping bag is suitable for machine washable. But it is best not to machine wash frequently, because this will destroy the warmth of the sleeping bag.