KingCamp Lightweight 2-Person Airbed Double Internal Pump Camping Pad Sleeping Mattress
This item ships for FREE!
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【190T Polyester Material】This 2-person air mattress is made of high quality 190T Polyester material, which is damp-proof, durable, and is resistant to tear. This mat can support up to 600 pounds.
- 【Easy to inflate】This product featured a built-in internal pump with the air mattress. Therefore, no additional pump is required. All two-person camping mattress has 2 valves, you can pump the air mattress by your foot or hand using only a few minutes.
- 【Considerable Size】This double sleeping mat measures 76" × 54" × 3.9". It’s large enough for 2 adults to sleep with. The packed size is 16" × 7.9" × 7.9". It only weighs 7.7 pounds.
- 【Ensure you a sound sleep】With 3.9 inches thickness, the double camping air mattress will provide enough cushion and padding for people with any sleeping position. The 3.9" thickness of the product can protect you from rough ground, hard floors, and cold conditions. Providing a pad that’s suitable for people to use on for all 4-seasons.
- 【Multi-Functional】Ideal for family camping, hiking, backpacking, self-driving tour, car travel, and it also can be used at home for guests. You can also use the pad in your truck as a car bed.
To Inflate With the Built-in Foot Pump
- Close the black valve on the far end, open the red valve on the foot pump.
- Press the pump with your foot (or hand), make sure you cover the hole as you push down to pump, but lift your foot (or hand) to open the hole on the upstroke of the pump.
- Keep pressing until it is the thickness you like, and close the valve. Mostly it will take about 5 minutes.
- 1 x Pad
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Repair Kit (Glue Not Included)
- Banding Belt
Is it washable?
Not machine washable, but would recommend wiping with a cloth.
Is the material slippery? Is a sleeping bag likely to slip off?
Somewhat slippery if you have synthetic or nylon sleeping bag. Cloth fabric you'll be fine.
I need a pad that doesn't soak up moisture from the condensation in a tent in a cold-weather camping situation. How is this one?
Works great and water is not a problem.
How durable is this? Will it be okay with my dog walking/sleeping on it?
Yes it seems very durable.
How noisy is this airbed when people move around? Is there a coating that reduces the amount of sound that comes from the plastic?
It makes no noise and people can enjoy the comfort and cosy environment brought by this product!