KingCamp Portable Self-Inflating 3 inches Thick Single Camping Sleeping Pad Foam Mattress
Orders of US$50 or more ship for free
Ship from Los Angeles.
- Processing time: Within 48 hrs.
- Shipping time: 5-10 business days.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 【High-Quality Fabric】This sleeping pad is made up of 100% polyester that is packed with 30D stretch cloth and TPU coating; the Bottom Fabric is made up of 100% polyester 150D oxford with TPU coating.
- 【Deluxe and Unique Design】This pad adopt a unique three-dimensional cutting process, the surface is designed with a wave pattern. High-quality material and unique design will provide you with a superb experience. The filling of the insulating sponge offers comfort and warmth for customers while camping.
- 【Thicker And More Comfortable】The mattress can be up to 3 inches/7.5cm thick when inflated, R-Value 6.1, soft and comfortable, you will get a comfortable experience. Lying on the mattress can experience the softness like lying on the quilt. The softness of the mattress can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the amount of inflation to meet your ideal need for sleep.
- 【Durable and Environmental Friendly】The camping mattress pad is made of 30D stretch cloth fabric laminated with TPU, soft, skin-friendly and very durable. PU materials are environmentally friendly, it is good for user. The 3D wavy surface, when you lie down, can perfectly fit the body curve, eliminate the fatigue of the day, and let you enjoy the fun of camping.
- 【Money Back Guarantee】 We offer you a full refund and free replacement for any defective you received from our brand, and a 100% Money Back Guarantee for 90 days in case our product does not live up to your expectations to make it an absolutely risk-free purchase.
- Open Size: L78.0''x W30.0''x H3.0''
- Package Size: 31.9 x 7.1 inches
- Weight: 6 LBS
- TOP Fabric: 30D Elastic cloth TPU coating
- Bottom Fabric: 190T Polyester TPU coating
- Valve: Thousand ways valve
- Carry bag:150D Oxford stuff sack
- 1 x sleeping pad
- 1 x carry bag
- 1 x repair kit(glue is not included)
- 2 x straps
How to inflate the pad?
Open two valves and the pad will inflate automatically. (it may be compressed in the bag for a long time, so the pad may inflate slowly. A few breaths will help a lot for it to be inflated into a good shape.
How to deflate the pad?
- Firstly, open the valves, rolling the pad from the bottom, press the rolling part. When rolling to the top, wait for the air to flow out for a while, then close the valves.
- Secondly, don't open the valves, unfold the pad, then rolling the pad again to the top, open the valves, wait for the air to flow out. Then close the valves.
- Repeat step 2 until you can fold the pad into the carry bag (about 3 - 5 times)
NOTICE: Due to the compressed packaging, when you receive d the package, please unfold the sleeping pad and open the valve for 24 hours. It will take longer (approximately 1 hour) to inflate for the first use of the product.
Is This Sleeping Pad PVC-free?
Yes, It's made of 30D stretch fabric and TPU coating, it is skin-friendly, waterproof, tear-resistant, and very durable.
Is the outer layer waterproof?
Yes, the fabric is waterproof.
I want to use it at home, will it leak air?
I tried to use this sleeping pad immediately after receiving it. It was very comfortable. It has been 4 days and it hasn’t leaked.
What’s the weight limit?
Don’t know the actual weight limit is, but I am near 200 and my wife is over 100, so you’re certainly safe to 350. But based on how much effort it takes to get the air out of it when you want to, I think it’s pretty high.
Is it comfortable?
I thought so. I used it for over a week on a hardwood floor and it was very comfortable.