Aqua Spa Circular 4-6 Person 81.9'' x 81.9'' Bubble Jets Inflatable Hot Tub Portable Jacuzzi
Free Shipping on U.S. Orders
Ship from Los Angeles.
We Offer a 1-Year Warranty For Item Defects. Buy With Confidence! We'll Make Sure All Customers Will Be Happy With Our item!
- 130 High-powered JetsPampering yourself is easy with the soothing 130 high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience.
- 2 Filter CartridgesWe provide 2 filter cartridges for you as substitutes for better health insurance.
- Fits 4-6 PersonsThe outer size of square hot tub is 81.9'' x 81.9'' x 25.6'' and the internal size is 66.1'' x 66.1'' x 25.6''. It will be suitable for the spa to hold 4 big guys or up to 6 kids.
- Made with durable fibre-tech Constructionthe portable square spa is also strong enough to take a seat on the side when all you need is a dip of your feet.
- Insulated CoverAn insulated cover and lock and a groundsheet is included to minimize heat loss and provides an added safety feature.
- Grab HandlesHeavy-duty grab handles make transportation easier.
- Outstanding FunctionsDigitally controlled pump with touch control panel. Rapid heating system, heat the water up to 104℉ and set the temperature that suits you best. Soothing Air Jet system providing comfortable bubble massage. The filtration system makes water gentler on the skin for a soothing experience.
- Built-in Digital Control PanelThe control panel is a built-in design within the hot tub so that you can easily adjust it while having a spa.
- Quick Self-inflateThe blow-up of a hot tub can be done within 5 minutes.
- Exceptional Heating SystemHeat the water up to 104℉. The digital control panel lets you set the water temperature more easily and the flow of the jets without stepping out of the tub. 98℉ is considered to be safe for a healthy adult. Depending on the ambient temperature, the hot tub will heat the water 34 ℉/h. It takes 12-24 hours to heat the water to 104℉ from cold water.
- Simple Setup and MaintenanceNo extra tools are needed to set up this inflatable hot tub. Simply inflate the hot tub with its own Control panel!
- 1-Year WarrantyWe stand by the quality of our Hot Tub and are glad to provide a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost.
How long does the unit take to heat from beginning to suitable degrees?
From cold water, it will take your hot tub between 12-24 hours to heat to your desired water temperature. The temperature outside and the temperature of the water being used to fill will affect how long it takes for the hot tub to heat up. Each time you turn your hot tub off, the water temperature will drop so you should allow time for it to heat up before using it.
How long does it take to inflate the hot tub?
The hot tub can be Inflated within 5 minutes. As the motor and heater system is built-in and already connected, once your Spa is correctly positioned on a smooth, flat surface, it can be inflated in less than 5 minutes.
How do I deflate my Spa and how long does it take?
It generally shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes to fully deflate your hot tub. After draining your Spa we recommend you switch on the bubble function for up to 20 minutes to remove any last traces of water from your tub.
How long does it take to fill my Spa?
If your water pressure is in a good situation and your hosepipe is connected correctly, it will take approximately 60-75 minutes to fill up the hot tub.
How often do I need to change my filter cartridge?
If you use it regularly, you should be changing your filter cartridge every 168 hours (7 days). For weekend use only (Friday- Sunday) the filter should be changed every 2 weeks. Frequent use of your hot tub may mean that you need to change your filter cartridge more often. We recommend that you can check the condition and cleanliness of your filter after each use and wash it using clean water to remove any small particles of dirt. When filters are used for too long, they will become discoloured, their condition will deteriorate and that can cause damage to your hot tub. The filter is one of the most important elements regarding the ongoing maintenance of your hot tub.
Can I use my Spa in all types of weather?
You can use your hot tub in all weathers but we do not recommend you to use it in extreme weathers such as windy weather, thunder/lightning storms, low temperatures (less than 42.8℉) and exposure to direct sunlight over a long time.
How can I come back by searching?
6 person inflatable hot tub， portable hot tubs for sale， blow up spa， portable spa tub， portable hot tubs near me， portable bath tub jacuzzi， wave hot tub
We give all our hot tub warranty on the heating element (12 months), cover & liner (6 months).
Please note that warranty claims are subject to product assessment and testing on receipt of the hot tub. Any issues with the control unit are covered for 12 months, subject to using the hot tub correctly. The Shell has 6 months warranty and will be replaced if it has a puncture due to a manufacturing fault.